- Genuine antiqued leather upper
- Double buckle monk strap closure
- Leather sockliner with padded footbed
- Thick rubber midsole
- Grippy rubber outsole with houndstooth tread pattern
- Vendor Style: 71167-BLK, 71167-BUD, 71167-DBN, 71167-GRY, 71167-OFW, 71167-WHS
Keep it cool and casual in a pair of Mindy Monk sneakers by Frye. These women's shoes are designed with a leather upper and thick rubber midsole. Buckle up and play on in these casual, street-smart sneakers.Frye was founded in 1863 and is the oldest continuously operating footwear brand in America. With their steadfast commitment to quality and painstaking attention to detail, it takes more than 190 steps to make one pair Frye boots, and a similar set of processes to make their shoes and accessories. They use the highest quality leathers, all tanned with natural oils, which distinguish their products. Frye has developed demanding standards for its materials and craftsmanship, and its experienced team of shoemakers and designers work diligently to ensure these standards are met in every single pair of boots, shoes, or accessories made with the Frye label.