- Flame resistant FR31MWZ Wrangler jeans
- Meets flame-resistant requirements from the National Fire Protection Association (70E), ASTM (F1506-02ael), & OSHA (29 CFR 1910.269)
- Wrangler FR fabric will self-extinguish almost immediately upon removal of ignition source to allow for escape time & to prevent further injury
- Protection against electrical arc flash & flash fire clothing ignition & sustained flame spread
- Wrangler guarantees flame-resistance for the life of the jean (provided proper cleaning directions are followed)
According to recent government reports, the leading cause of severe and fatal injuries on the job is the continual burning of clothing after ignition, not the source of the ignition itself. Wrangler FR jeans are constructed from flame-resistant treated fabrics and components to protect against - and decrease the severity of - burn injuries in the workplace. FR thread stitching. Arc-resistant button waistband closure. Nomex FR zipper tape. FR front pockets. Prewashed Wrangler jeans feature the authentic 31MWZ Cowboy Cut. 31MWZ relaxed fit jeans cut fuller in the seat & thigh than the 13MWZ original jean. 18 3/4" x 17" straight leg opening. Zipper fly. Traditional five-pocket styling. Made of flame-resistant 14.75 oz, 100% heavyweight cotton denim - for your comfort, broken twill prevents twisting. Imported.