- Sizes: S(22"-24"), M(26"-28"), L(30"-32")
- Gibson belts are both stylish & exclusive!
- Crafted of genuine & man-made leathers
- Stylish scalloped silhouette features diamond-shaped silver-tone conchos & woven Aztec accents
- Belt boasts an attractive basketweave design
- Fancy silver-tone buckle
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Your little one will look like a true western in this Gibson Trading Co. belt! Nickel-plated buckle and conchos. Imported.