- Sizes: S(22"-24"), M(26"-28"), L(30"-32")
- Western kids will love our Gibson belt!
- Crafted of genuine & man-made leathers
- Stylish scalloped silhouette features engraved silver-tone conchos
- Leatherette lacing accents
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! A new kids’ belt is a great way to add some style to your little one. Nickel-plated buckle and conchos. Imported.