- A western shirt for day or night by Gibson - available only at Sheplers!
- Bright blue hue creates scroll design on white ground
- White pearlized snap closures at front placket, chest pockets, and cuffs
- Left chest pocket sports a handy pen slot
- Straight back yoke
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Gibson Trading Company apparel is authentic western wear for today’s cowboys and cowgirls, and is exclusively available at Sheplers! This men’s Gibson shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported.