- Gibson Trading Co. western shirt is exclusively available at Sheplers!
- Handsome hues of grey, blue, tan & white create plaid design
- Retro sawtooth snap flap chest pockets; left pocket features a pen slot
- Front & back western yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not to slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s Gibson Trading Company western shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Snaps at front placket, two-snap sawtooth chest pockets, and cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported.