- Work comfortably wearing our authentic Gibson henley work tee - exclusively at Sheplers!
- Traditional henley shirt design
- This season's best colors!
- Side vents with room to move
- Three-button front placket
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit, not too slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Men's Work Shirts are a staple in cowboy closets! Add this comfortable and good-looking Gibson Trading Company work tee to your collection. Men's work henley features a rib knit collar and cuffs. Shirt is made of 100% soft cotton. Imported.