- Distinct cowboy shirt style by Gibson Trading Company is exclusively available at Sheplers!
- Handsome washed denim shirt features faded accents
- Classic white pearlized snap closures in a sporty diamond shape
- Two sawtooth snap flap chest pockets
- Western by design with front and back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Traditional fit; not too slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company western wear is exclusively available at Sheplers! This men's Gibson denim shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Pearlized snap closures at front placket, chest pockets, and two-snap cuffs. Men's shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported.
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers!