- Stand out when you step out in this bold Gibson shirt you’ll only find at Sheplers!
- Striped design created by brown vines & blue flowers
- Handy pen slot featured at left chest pocket
- Authentic front & back western yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
This Gibson shirt is perfect for the guy who wants to stand out! Men’s shirt boasts a handsome spread collar. Marbled snaps at front placket, sawtooth chest pockets and cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!