- A belt that won’t break the bank by Gibson Trading Co. - exclusively at Sheplers!
- Crafted of genuine and man-made leathers
- Two-tone belt flaunts stylish silver-tone conchos and studs decorate belt
- Billets boast fancy hand tooled design
- Buckle & keeper are removable - add your own for a customized look
- To determine your belt size, add 2" to your jean or slack size
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s belt boasts serious western flair! Belt measures 1 1/2" wide. Imported.