- Wear a quality western belt by Gibson - found only at Sheplers!
- Crafted of genuine and man-made leathers
- Fancy diamond-shaped overlays features basketweave design and silver-tone conchos
- Tiny silver-tone studs trim edges of belt
- Buckle & keeper are removable - add your own for a customized look
- To determine your belt size, add 2" to your jean or slack size
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This belt will make a great addition to your western wardrobe! Belt features overlays, conchos and studs - all a western belt needs! Belt measures 1 1/2" wide. Imported.