- A great shirt for work or play by Gibson Trading Co. - found only at Sheplers!
- Bright solid hues
- Black & tan snap closures
- Handy pen slot featured at left chest pocket
- Back western yoke
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not to slim or loose
- Also available in regular sizes
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s Gibson Trading Company western shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Snaps at front placket, chest pockets and cuffs. Shirt is made of comfortable 100% cotton. Imported.