- A classic, detailed Gibson cowboy shirt you’ll find exclusively at Sheplers!
- White wallpaper print design stands out against tan ground
Cream snaps adorn front placket, chest pockets and cuffs
- Left chest pocket features a convenient pen slot
- Western by design with a back yoke
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not to slim or loose
Our tan wallpaper print Gibson western shirt features a comfortable spread collar, snaps at front placket, chest pockets, and cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers!