- Beat the heat in a western shirt by Gibson Trading Co. - found only at Sheplers!
- Choose from bold solid hues!
- Black & tan snap closures
- Handy pen slot featured at left chest pocket
- Back western yoke
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
- Also available in regular sizes
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle and Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s Gibson Trading Company western shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Short sleeves. Snaps at front placket and chest pockets. Shirt is made of comfortable 100% cotton. Imported.
Note: 5X = 5XL