- Trust Gibson to offer performance-ready work wear for you - exclusively at Sheplers!
- Quality cotton construction
- Handy pen slot at left chest pocket
- Western by design with front & back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not to slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Gibson Trading Company apparel is authentic western wear for today’s cowboys and cowgirls, and is exclusively available at Sheplers! This men’s Gibson work shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Two snap flap chest pockets. Pearl snap closures at front placket and chest pockets. Men’s shirt is made of 100% woven cotton. Imported.