- A handsome Gibson coat for the cooler weather found exclusively at Sheplers!
- Outer fabric constructed of 11.5-oz. brushed duck canvas
- Sleeves feature 190 T polyester taffeta with 120 GSM polyfill
- Two convenient open side pockets perfect for keeping hands warm
- Front boasts leather Gibson label
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Every cowboy needs a warm coat for the cool weather. This comfortable coat features warm sherpa lining in the body. Two open side pockets. Zip front placket. Coat is made of 100% soft cotton. Coat measures (from back collar to hem) 32" in length. Imported. Sizes: M(42-44), L(46-48), L(50-52), 2XL(54).