Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This kids’ belt is a western classic with ostrich print design and western billets. Fancy silver-tone buckle. Imported.