- Stand out when you step out in this plaid Gibson shirt!
- White, red & grey hues create plaid design
- Handsome straight back yoke with box pleat
- Neutral tone buttons at front placket, left chest pocket & cuffs
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
This Gibson plaid shirt is perfect for the classic country man! Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers! Men’s shirt boasts a handsome button-down collar, buttons at front placket, chest pocket and cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported.