- Look great in a western belt you’ll only find here at Sheplers!
- Crafted of genuine & man-made leathers
- Scalloped design boasts smooth & ostrich print leather
- Decorated with silver-tone stud & concho embellishments
- Ostrich print leather billets
- Fancy silver-tone buckle & keeper are removable - add your own for a customized look
- To determine your belt size, add 2" to your jean or slack size
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle and Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s belt boasts serious western styling! Belt measures 1 1/2" wide. Imported.