- A bold plaid western shirt you’ll find only at Sheplers!
- Classy micro check design created by navy blue & white hues
- Convenient pen slot at left chest pocket
- Authentic western front & back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Our exclusive micro check plaid Gibson shirt boasts fashionable spread collar. White pearlized snaps at front placket, chest pockets and cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!