- Gibson Trading Co. makes quality western wear for today’s cowboys -- found exclusively at Sheplers!
- Handsome hues of blue & brown create vertical striped pattern
- Diamond-shaped snaps adorn front placket, chest pockets & cuffs
- Western by design with front & back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Our exclusive striped western shirt by Gibson features a comfortable spread collar. Snaps at front placket, slanted chest pockets and two-snap cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!