- Western wear for today’s contemporary cowboys by Gibson -- and found only at Sheplers!
- Light brown stitching outlines shirt details and stands out against dark chocolate hue
- Marbleized snaps at front placket chest pockets and cuffs
- Pen slot features at left chest pocket
- Classic front and back western yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Our exclusive brown Gibson western shirt features a fashionable spread collar. Snaps at front placket, chest pockets and two-snap cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!