- Sheplers is the only western store you’ll find this handsome Gibson shirt!
- Bright blue & yellow hues create small plaid design on a white ground
- Handy pen slot featured at left chest pocket
- Handsome straight back yoke with box pleat
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Our exclusive yellow and blue plaid Gibson shirt features a handsome button-down collar, buttons at front placket, chest pockets, and cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!