- A breezy Gibson shirt you’ll find only at Sheplers!
- Bright hues of blue & aqua blue create plaid design
- Pen slot featured at left chest pocket
- Classic back western yoke
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Our exclusive plaid Gibson shirt features a handsome button-down collar, buttons at front placket and chest pockets. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!