- Try this cool western Gibson shirt on for size -- you'll only find it at Sheplers!
- Bright red and blue hues create plaid design on a white ground
- Left chest pocket features a handy pen slot
- Classic back western yoke
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Our exclusive plaid Gibson shirt is a great choice for the hotter weather! This men's shirt features a handsome button-down collar, buttons at front placket and chest pockets. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!