- Be bold in blue in this Gibson shirt found only at Sheplers!
- Bright blue & black plaid design pops against white ground
- Contrasting pattern inside cuffs
- Straight back yoke with box pleat
- Locker loop at back for easy hanging
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not to slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s Gibson Trading Company western shirt features a handsome button-down collar. Buttons at front placket, left chest pocket and cuffs. Shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported.