- Sizes: S(22"-24"), M(26"-28"), L(30"-32")
- Our Gibson western belt is a classic for your lil’ buckaroo!
- Crafted of genuine leather
- Fancy stitching at billets
- Buckle & keeper are removable - add your own for a customized look
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! There is no comparison when it comes to finding good quality kids’s belts. Add this belt to your little one for a quick, fancy get up. Imported.