- Sport retro western wear by Gibson!
- Vibrant red & green floral embroidery accompanies brown horseshoe embroidery at front yokes
- Retro faux smile pockets
- Red & black rope piping details front placket, yokes, smile pockets & cuffs
- Authentic western front & back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Add this exclusive Gibson shirt to your summer wardrobe! This men’s shirt boasts a handsome spread collar. Shiny black snaps at front placket and cuffs. Shirt is made of 65% polyester/35% rayon. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!