- Look great in this Gibson plaid shirt found only at Sheplers!
- Hues of green, brown & white plaid design throughout
- Neutral tone buttons at front placket, collar & cuffs
- Left open chest pocket; classy western back yoke
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Look handsome wearing our plaid western shirt by Gibson Trading Co.! Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Our plaid Gibson shirt features a handsome button-down collar, buttons at front placket and cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported.