- Sizes: S(22"-24"), M(26"-28"), L(30"-32")
- A feminine Gibson belt for your little gal!
- Made of faux & genuine leathers
- Silver-tone studs & butterfly conchos accent center of pink belt
- Embossed design throughout belt
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This kids' belt positively meets all cowgirl cool standards! Trendy pink hue and butterfly conch embellishments. Imported.