- Sizes: S(22"-24"), M(26"-28"), L(30"-32")
- Fashionable Gibson reversible western belt just for girls!
- Crafted of manmade leathers
- Embossed design accents center of belt on each side
- Reversible with brown & black side
- Fancy silver-tone buckle & keeper
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This kids' belt positively meets all cowgirl cool standards! Reversible with brown and black sides. Imported.