- A western belt with serious cowboy style by Gibson - exclusively at Sheplers!
- Crafted of genuine and man-made leathers
- Ostrich print belt features brown zig zag overlays
- Silver-tone studs decorate center
- Buckle & keeper are removable - add your own for a customized look
- To determine your belt size, add 2" to your jean or slack size
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s belt boasts serious western flair! Belt measures 1 1/2" wide. Imported.