- Sport authentic western wear by Gibson - exclusively at Sheplers!
- Fancy floral embroidery in a bright ivory hue creates front & back yokes
- Ivory piping accents front placket, collar & cuffs
- Authentic western yokes at front & back
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Add this exclusive Gibson shirt to your summer wardrobe! This men’s shirt boasts a handsome spread collar. White pearlized snaps at front placket and cuffs. Shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!