- Add some flair to your western wear with this Gibson Trading Co. belt you’ll find only at Sheplers!
- Crafted of genuine & man-made leathers
- Denim overlay throughout & basketweave leather billets
- Shiny silver-tone studs accent leather billets
- Fancy buckle & leather keeper are removable - add your own for a customized look
- To determine your belt size, add 2" to your jean or slack size
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle and Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s belt boasts serious western flair! Belt measures 1 1/2" wide. Imported.