Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! There is no comparison when it comes to finding good quality and handsome Men’s Belts. In a peanut brittle hue, ostrich print synthetic leather lays on a heavy genuine leather. Decorated with nickel plated conchos. Men’s western belt measures 1 1/2" wide. Imported.