- A bold plaid western shirt you’ll find only at Sheplers!
- Tiny plaid design created by white & black hues
- Left chest pocket features a convenient pen slot
- Western front & back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Our exclusive black and white plaid Gibson shirt boasts a handsome spread collar. White marbled snaps at front placket, chest pockets and cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!