- Save some loot on this handsome men’s Gibson belt exclusively at Sheplers!
- Crafted of synthetic & genuine leathers
- Stylish scalloped silhouette features laced edges & concho accents
- Belt boasts an attractive croc print pattern
- Buckle & keeper are removable - add your own for a customized look
- To determine your belt size, add 2" to your jean or slack size
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! A new Men’s Belt is a great way to add some style to your western duds. Nickel-plated buckle and conchos. Men’s western belt measures 1 1/2" wide. Imported