- A traditional western Gibson shirt you’ll only find at Sheplers!
- Flannel shirt feature all over plaid design in hues of black, tan & cream
- White pearlized snaps at front placket, pockets & cuffs
- Western by design with front & back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
This Gibson plaid shirt is perfect for the modern cowboy with class! Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers! Men’s shirt boasts a comfortable spread collar. Men’s shirt features two snap flap chest pockets, snaps at front placket and cuffs. Imported.