- Look dark & handsome in this retro western shirt by Gibson - found only at Sheplers!
- Fancy embroidery decorates front & back yokes
- Black rope piping details front placket, collar, chest pockets, yokes & faux smile pockets
- Fancy front & back western yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Add this exclusive Gibson shirt to your summer wardrobe! Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers! This men’s shirt boasts a handsome spread collar. Shiny black snaps at front placket and cuffs. Western faux smile pockets. Shirt is made of 65% cotton/35% rayon. Imported.