- Sport real western wear by Gibson that you’ll only find at Sheplers!
- Check plaid design in hues of black & white on a burgundy ground
- Pen slot featured at left chest pocket
- Western by design with back yoke
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Add this exclusive Gibson shirt to your summer wardrobe! This men’s shirt features a handsome, button-down collar. Buttons at front placket, chest pockets & cuffs. Shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise, perfect for work or play, exclusively at Sheplers!