- Vintage design Lucchese 1883 western boots
- Flawless El Duke stitch pattern & stud accents
- Finest leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned insoles for walking comfort
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This Men's Lucchese Boot features a pearl Mad Dog goat leather foot under a matching 13" leather shaft. El Duke embroidery. 1 3/8" walking heel. Smooth leather sole with rubber grip heel surface. 3/4 welt. Square toe.