- Lucchese 1883 cowboy boots boast leather pre-"worn" to absolute perfection
- Burnished, waxed comanche leather upper
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Cushion insole for walking comfort
- Classic medium toe profile
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Vendor Style: NV1503 R4
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This western heritage Lucchese boot features an olive burnished, waxy comanche leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" matching leather shaft. Supple leather lining. Underslung boot heel with rubber grip surface. Smooth leather sole.
Hand burnished finish lends a unique appearance to each boot.