- Old Gringo western boots - exquisitely handmade in a 110-step process
- Ornate, all-over floral hand tooled design
- Unique tooled metal toe & heel rands, heel cap
- Leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing its own textures, colors, and finishes. Old Gringo always impresses! The especially impressive Alamo western boot features a tooled leather 13" shaft over a matching tooled leather foot. Supple leather lining. Intricate hand tooled and braided leather detail. Smooth leather sole with rubber grip on 1 1/2" leather heel. Single stitched welt. Contemporary snip toe.