- Elegant Corral cowgirl boots for the stylish western woman.
- Burnished tan goatskin leather with tan fabric inlays in scroll cutouts
- Fancy heart-shaped fabric inlay at front of shaft boasts shiny crystals
- Fancy tan heart embroidery at back of shaft
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Pointed toe silhouette
- Vendor style: C1151
- Distressed leather sole with rubber grip insert
Corral boots are stirring things up on the western front! This cowgirl fancy Corral boot is handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. Cowgirl boot features a burnished tan leather foot under a matching leather, scalloped 13" shaft. Supple leather lining for comfort wear. 2 1/2" cowgirl heel. Single stitched welt.