- Corral boots are made for the most fashionable cowgirls!
- All-over burnished leather
- Accented with whip stitching, leather lacing, embroidery & brass-tone studs
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Lightly cushioned heel
- Leather sole with rubber grip insert
- Vendor style: R1217
Corral boots are making hearts go pitter-patter! This cowgirl fancy Corral boot is handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. Cowgirl boot features a burnished leather foot with embroidery, studding and whip stitching under a matching leather shaft. Leather lacing accents sides of shaft and top of collar. Supple leather lining for comfort wear. 2" cowgirl boot heel. Single stitched welt. Snip toe profile. Imported.