- Stunning hand tooled, hand painted blooming red rose Corral western boots
- Black braided leather accents side seams, pull straps, & collar
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Flattering 2" cowgirl heel
- Modern snip toe silhouette
- Smooth leather sole with rubber heel grip
Send yourself a bouquet that will never fade. Corral boots are handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. This dramatic western boot is a superb example of their unique flourish. It features a premium black leather foot and matching 12" leather shaft featuring hand tooled, hand painted red roses. Leather lining. Hand lasted for enduring quality.