- Elegant Corral cowgirl boots for the stylish western woman!
- Burnished black goatskin leather with all-over black fabric inlay under scroll cutouts
- Fancy heart-shaped fabric inlay at front of shaft boasts shiny black & clear studwork
- Fancy black heart embroidery at back of shaft
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Pointed toe silhouette
- Distressed leather sole with rubber grip insert
- Vendor style: C1106
Corral boots are stirring things up on the western front! This cowgirl fancy Corral boot is handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. Cowgirl boot features a burnished black leather foot under a matching leather, scalloped 13" shaft. Black fabric inlay vamp, heel counter, shaft and pull straps. Supple leather lining for comfort wear. 2 1/2" cowgirl heel. Single stitched welt.