- Find high quality western boot style with Corral
- Distressed & smooth deer tan leather
- Tooled & stitched eagle design applique
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage cowboy boot character
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Sanded leather sole with rubber grip insert
This edgy western Corral Boot is handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. Men’s Corral Cowboy Boot features a 12 1/2" leather shaft over a distressed deer tan leather foot. Lightly cushioned insole. 1 1/4" boot heel. Updated snip toe silhouette. Single stitched welt. Imported.
Handcrafted, hand finished boots - no two pairs will be exactly alike.