- Quality craftsmanship exudes from this Corral boot
- Distressed & smooth deer tan leather with leather lacing & gold-tone stud accents
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage cowboy boot character
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned insole with extra padding at heel
- Sanded leather sole with rubber grip insert
This edgy western Corral Boot is handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. Men’s Corral Cowboy Boot features a 12 3/4" leather shaft over a distressed deer tan leather foot. Lightly cushioned insole. 1 1/4" boot heel. Updated snip toe silhouette. Single stitched welt. Imported.
Handcrafted, hand finished boots - no two pairs will be exactly alike.