- Go wild wearing Corral western boots!
- Rich brown genuine leather detailed with brown lizard skin leather accents
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage cowboy boot character
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned insole with extra padding at heel
- Sanded leather sole with rubber grip insert
Corral Boots express your chic western intuition. Shop our full collection of Women’s Corral Boots. This contemporary cowgirl’s Corral boot is handcrafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico by some of the most experienced boot makers in the country. Women’s boot features a distressed leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft. Brown lizard cutouts make a grand impression. Supple leather lining and insole for comfort wear. Leather sole. 2 1/2" cowgirl boot heel. Single stitched welt. Snip toe profile. Imported.
Handcrafted, hand finished boots - no two pairs will be exactly alike.